All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fantasy
About this product
- DescriptionPrepare to lose yourself in the heady, mythical expanse of the Vorrh.
- Author BiographyBrian Catling (born in London, 1948) is an English sculptor, poet, novelist, film maker and performance artist.He was educated at North East London Polytechnic and the Royal College of Art. He now holds the post of Professor of Fine Art at The Ruskin School of Drawing and Fine Art, Oxford and is a fellow of Linacre College. He has been exhibiting his work internationally since the 1970s. Some of his most notable works and performances include: Quill Two at Matt's Gallery, Dilston Grove in 2011, Antix at Matt's Gallery in 2006, a commissoned memorial to the Site of Execution, Tower of London in 2007, Vanished! A Video Seance made with screenwriter Tony Grisoni in 1999 and Cyclops at South London Gallery 1996.In 2001 he co founded the international performance collective WiTW.As a writer he has published poetic works, including one compendium A Court of Miracles in 2009. His first prose book Bobby Awl was published in 2007.
- Author(s)Brian Catling
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication21/05/2015
- GenreScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleVorrh Trilogy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- ImprintCoronet Books
- Weight778 g
- Width173 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine42 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.