The Voyage in: Fictions of Female Development by University Press of New England (Paperback, 1983)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £36.19Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £14.35Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by phatpocket
- Est. delivery by 23 Nov
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.45Trending at £25.99
- £25.76Trending at £29.91
- £19.71Trending at £23.93
- £27.92Trending at £28.23
- £27.19Trending at £32.91
- £23.42Trending at £29.81
- £22.09Trending at £22.87
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers an expanded generic model of the study of female development as seen through 19th and 20th century novels and psychoanalytic research.
- Author BiographyELIZABETH ABEL is Assistant Professor of English, University of California, Berkeley, and editor of Writing and Sexual Difference (1982). MARIANNE HIRSCH is Associate Professor of French and Comparative Literature, Dartmouth College, and author of Beyond the Single Vision: Henry James, Michel Butor, Uwe Johnson (1981). ELIZABETH LANGLAND is Associate Professor of English, Converse College, and editor of A Feminist Perspective in the Academy: The Difference It Makes (1983).
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication01/06/1983
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDartmouth College Press
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byElizabeth Abel,etc.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.