All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's Fiction
Save on Children's Fiction
- £4.11Trending at £4.88
- £3.60Trending at £5.71
- £3.50Trending at £3.64
- £3.95Trending at £4.12
- £3.45Trending at £5.99
- £3.59Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionLucy and Edmund return to Narnia for the last time through the picture - the Dawn Treader - with their odious cousin in tow. They again meet King Caspian and join him in search of the seven lost frinds, meeting dragons, sea serpents and invisible people, as well as their friend, Aslan the lion.
- Author BiographyClive Staples Lewis (1898-1963) was one of the intellectual giants of the twentieth century and arguably one of the most influential writers of his day. He was a fellow and tutor in English Literature at Oxford University until 1954 when he was unanimously elected to the Chair of Medieval and Renaissance English at Cambridge University, a position he held until his retirement. Pauline Bayne's work on the Chronicles spans almost fifty years.
- Author(s)C. S. Lewis
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication07/04/1997
- GenreChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleThe Chronicles of Narnia
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 5
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Children's Books
- Content Notemap
- Weight344 g
- Width146 mm
- Height229 mm
- Illustrator(s)Pauline Baynes
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Reading Age8-10
- Interest AgeFrom 7 To 12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.