All listings for this product
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £4.69Trending at £4.75
- £5.65Trending at £6.62
- £9.28Trending at £12.38
- £8.25Trending at £10.99
- £6.30Trending at £7.98
- £29.78Trending at £37.88
- £4.69Trending at £5.58
About this product
- DescriptionMany a Victorian voyager was drawn northwards to the Pole, and Zeke Voorhees, an irrepressible young man brought up on marine yarns, is one such. He sets his ship's course in the wake of Franklin's infamous expedition in search of an open Polar Sea, but the Narwhal soon runs into difficulties.
- Author BiographyAndrea Barrett lives in upstate New York. This is her fifth book.
- Author(s)Andrea Barrett
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/03/1999
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date20/09/2002
- Weight580 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.