All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Vulnerability of Corporate Reputation explores the role that reputation plays in the success and failures of companies.This book focuses on the traditional topic of reputation risk management, the process of reputation, reputational excellence and examines leaders whose reputation and foresight could benefit the organization they steer.
- Author BiographyPeter Verhezen is Adjunct Professor at the Melbourne Business School, Australia, and Visiting Professor at the University of Antwerp, Belgium. As the Principal of Verhezen & Associates he advises boards on risk management and governance in Southeast Asia. He is also a Senior Consultant for Corporate Governance at IFC-WorldBank in Asia-Pacific.
- Author(s)Peter Verhezen
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/09/2015
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Pivot
- Content NoteVII, 147 p.
- Weight349 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2015
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.34
- £45.12Trending at £47.98
- £12.21Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.71
- £12.86Trending at £17.02
- £10.00Trending at £11.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.