Consider these sponsored items
- £78.54Free postage
- £38.28Was:£44.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the one book you need to manage vulval problems. It is practical, comprehensive and well illustrated in colour.
- Author BiographyGayle Fischer, MD, FACD is an Associate Professor of Dermatology at the University of Sydney. Jennifer Bradford is a clinical gynaecologist and a Conjoint Senior Lecturer in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology at Western Sydney University.
- Author(s)Gayle Fischer,Jennifer Bradford
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/11/2016
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note39 colour illus. 3 tables
- Weight340 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Foreword byLynette Margesson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £11.65Trending at £13.99
- £13.45Trending at £16.42
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
- £11.09Trending at £12.99
- £12.58Trending at £17.98
- £8.50Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.