All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.87Trending at £12.34
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
- £10.28Trending at £10.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis book reports the first results of the WHO World Mental Health (WMH) Survey Initiative.
- Author BiographyDr Ronald C. Kessler is Professor in the Department of Health Care Policy at Harvard Medical School. Dr T. Bedirhan Ustun works in the Classification, Assessment, Surveys and Terminology Division of the Department of Health Financing and Stewardship at the World Health Organization, Geneva, Switzerland.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note14 b/w illus. 209 tables
- Weight1250 g
- Width177 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byRonald C. Kessler,T. Bedirhan Ustun
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.