All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.95Trending at £44.99
- £41.41Trending at £44.64
- £40.97Trending at £44.56
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.00
- £16.20Trending at £18.97
- £56.77Trending at £60.78
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on classic and contemporary works that have resonated with the broadest audiences and that have been recommended by members of the Wall Street Journal CEO Council - a group of chief executives of large and successful global companies, who have learned a good deal about leadership and management on their way to the top.
- Author BiographyAlan Murray is Deputy Managing Editor of The Wall Street Journal and Executive Editor of WSJ.com. He is the author of Revolt in the Boardroom.
- Author(s)Alan Murray
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication10/08/2010
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight179 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.