All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £22.57Trending at £23.30
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £21.94Trending at £22.11
- £9.97Trending at £12.03
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
About this product
- DescriptionFrom The Wall Street Journal comes a provocative and essential guide that will help investors develop the ability to take advantage of the lucrative investment opportunities that arise when disaster strikes.
- Author BiographyEntrepreneur, investor, writer, and media personality James Altucher is a frequent contributor to The Wall Street Journal, the Financial Times, and other media outlets, and he appears regularly on CNBC, Fox Business, and CNN Radio. He is the author of four books, including Trade Like a Hedge Fund and The Forever Portfolio. Douglas R. Sease was a reporter and editor for The Wall Street Journal for twenty-six years. He is the author of five books on investing and tax policy and has edited or ghostwritten more than a dozen books on management, finance, government, and foreign business.
- Author(s)Douglas R. Sease,James Altucher
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/2011
- GenreMoney & Consumer Issues
- Series TitleWall Street Journal Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight168 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.