All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.15
- £6.82Trending at £7.31
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £25.99Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionDocuments the US Government's neglect of soldiers returning from Iraq and Afghanistan. This book combines the first-person accounts of over one hundred war veterans with investigations into specific concerns, such as the scandal at the Walter Reed Army Medical Center.
- Author BiographyAaron Glantz, an independent journalist whose work has appeared in The Nation and The Progressive and on Democracy Now!, is the author of How America Lost Iraq.
- Author(s)Aaron Glantz
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight54 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.