All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book discusses the nuclear dilemma from various countries points of view: from Japan, Korea, the Middle East, and others. The final chapter proposes a new solution for the nonproliferation treaty review.
- Author BiographyGeorge P. Shultz served in the Reagan administration as chairman of the President's Economic Policy Advisory Board (1981-82) and secretary of state (1982-89). Since 1989, he has been a distinguished fellow at Stanford University's Hoover Institution; in 2001, he was named the Thomas W. and Susan B. Ford Distinguished Fellow. He is honorary chairman of the Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research, Advisory Council, and chair of the Precourt Institute Energy Advisory Council at Stanford, the MIT Energy Initiative External Advisory Board, and the Shultz-Stephenson Task Force on Energy Policy at the Hoover Institution. James E. Goodby has served as US ambassador to Finland, vice chairman of the US delegation to the Strategic Arms Reduction Talks, and chief US negotiator for the safe and secure dismantlement of nuclear weapons. He is currently the Annenberg Distinguished Visiting Fellow at the Hoover Institution. In 1994, he received the first Heinz Award in Public Policy from the Heinz Family Foundation.
- PublisherHoover Institution Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/05/2015
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationStanford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoover Institution Press,U.S.
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byGeorge P. Shultz,James E. Goodby
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £22.62Trending at £23.38
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £9.97Trending at £12.03
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £6.20Trending at £6.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.