Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.26Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionThe updated second edition of The War for Palestine presents the genesis of the Arab-Israeli conflict.
- Author BiographyEugene L. Rogan is University Lecturer in the Modern History of the Middle East and a Fellow of St Antony's College, University of Oxford. He is the author of Frontiers of the State in the Late Ottoman Empire (1999) and editor of Outside In: On the Margins of the Modern Middle East (2002). He is editor of The Contemporary Middle East series published by Cambridge. Avi Shlaim is Professor of International Relations and a Fellow of St Antony's College, University of Oxford. He was a British Academy Research Professor in 2003-6 and he was elected Fellow of the British Academy in 2006. His previous publications include War and Peace in the Middle East: A Concise History (1995), The Iron Wall: Israel and the Arab World (2000) and Lion of Jordan: The Life of King Hussein in War and Peace (2008).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/11/2007
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleCambridge Middle East Studies
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 15
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note3 maps
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byAvi Shlaim,Eugene L. Rogan
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.