The War for Wealth: The True Story of Globalization, or Why the Flat World is Broken by Gabor Steingart (Hardback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £24.56Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- Est. delivery by 1 Dec
- £12.23Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- See details for delivery est.
Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChallenges the cadre of well-known globalization supporters - from Thomas Friedman and other media personalities to economists to the politicians that are enabling transfer of jobs and wealth - to show how the same free-trade policies that are responsible for the Asian economic miracle are destroying the West's way of life and standard of living.
- Author BiographyGabor Steingart is an internationally bestselling author and the senior correspondent for Der Spiegel in Washington D.C., where he lives with his family. He has been awarded The Economic Writer of the Year award in Germany, and in 2007 he won the Helmut Schmidt Award for Advanced Journalism. His op-ed pieces are published in the Wall Street Journal and European Affairs. Steingart's weekly column West Wing - The Battle for the White House appears on Speigel Online (www.spiegel.de/westwing) and on RealClearPolitics.com.
- Author(s)Gabor Steingart
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/03/2008
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight607 g
- Width160 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.31
- £66.36Trending at £80.00
- £109.35Trending at £140.36
- £26.10Trending at £27.83
- £25.73Trending at £27.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.