CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £7.61
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis text contains essays that evaluate and assess the major contributions to the literature on the War in North Africa. It looks at the controversy that surrounded the North African campaigns, and the figures who were involved such as Rommel, Montgomery, and Eisenhower.
- Author BiographyCOLIN F. BAXTER is Professor of History at East Tennessee State University. He also compiled The Normandy Campaign, 1944: A Selected Bibliography (Greenwood, 1992) and is the coeditor of The American Military Tradition From Colonial Times to the Present (1993).
- Author(s)Colin F. Baxter
- Date of Publication30/03/1996
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleBibliographies of Battles & Leaders
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 16.
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight370 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.