All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work examines the meaning of the Cuban war for independence of 1898, as represented in 100 years of American historical writing. It offers both a critique of the conventional historiography and an alternate history of the war informed by Cuban sources.
- Author BiographyLouis A. Perez Jr. is J. Carlyle Sitterson Professor of History at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. He is author of numerous books on Cuba, including Cuba: Between Reform and Revolution and On Becoming Cuban: Identity, Nationality, and Culture.
- Author(s)Louis Perez
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication12/10/1998
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £11.95Trending at £17.50
- £19.33Trending at £24.98
- £13.77Trending at £20.01
- £6.76Trending at £12.09
- £9.66Trending at £15.00
- £19.44Trending at £28.49
- £9.69Trending at £15.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.