All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the saga of the dispute between the pharmacologists, who had uncovered the first evidence that nerves communicate by releasing chemicals, and the neurophysiologists, experts on the nervous system, who dismissed the evidence and remained committed to electrical explanations.
- Author BiographyElliot S. Valenstein is emeritus professor of psychology and neuroscience at the University of Michigan and the author of Blaming the Brain: The Truth about Drugs and Mental Health and Great and Desperate Cures.
- Author(s)Elliot S. Valenstein
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication13/10/2006
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Weight354 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.15
- £20.82Trending at £24.99
- £23.02Trending at £23.26
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £24.56Trending at £26.98
- £28.65Trending at £31.98
- £19.48Trending at £19.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.