All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionImagine being happily married for 28 years. You have three children, a lovely house and a husband who travels a lot - but even after all this time, you still love each other. Or: imagine being happily married for 17 years. You have one daughter, a lovely home and though your husband travels a lot, you still love each other passionately.
- Author BiographyTamar Cohen is a freelance journalist who lives in London with her partner and three teenage children. Her first novel was the acclaimed The Mistress's Revenge.
- Author(s)Tamar Cohen
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication19/07/2012
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date19/08/2014
- Weight455 g
- Width135 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine37 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £6.11Trending at £6.24
- £1.63Trending at £2.16
- £2.57Trending at £2.74
- £10.43Trending at £11.02
- £21.77Trending at £29.62
- £9.78Trending at £13.99
- £6.91Trending at £7.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.