Consider these sponsored items
- £9.78Was:£13.25Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen strange explosions are observed on the surface of Mars, excitement spreads among the scientific community. Surrey astronomer Ogilvy invites his friend Robert to the observatory to witness the turbulence on the red planet. Ten days later, Ogilvy discovers a strange projectile on Horsell Common - with something inside.
- Author BiographyHerbert George Wells (1866 -1946) - known as H. G. Wells - was a prolific English writer in many genres, including the novel, history, politics, and social commentary, and textbooks and rules for war games. Wells is now best remembered for his science fiction novels, and is called the father of science fiction, along with Jules Verne and Hugo Gernsback.His most notable science fiction works include The Time Machine (1895), The Island of Doctor Moreau (1896), The Invisible Man (1897), and The War of the Worlds (1898). He was nominated for the Nobel Prize in Literature four times.
- Author(s)H. G. Wells
- PublisherBBC Audio, A Division Of Random House
- Date of Publication04/05/2017
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBBC Audio, A Division Of Random House
- Weight105 g
- Width143 mm
- Height125 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Read byFull Cast,Samuel Johnson,James Boswell
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time120
- Edition StatementA&M
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.60Trending at £8.99
- £11.08Trending at £15.01
- £9.41Trending at £9.99
- £8.40Trending at £8.53
- £6.72Trending at £9.00
- £7.30Trending at £10.00
- £7.78Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.