Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.30Trending at £12.35
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.56
- £17.29Trending at £28.02
- £11.91Trending at £20.01
- £8.63Trending at £16.99
- £14.72Trending at £20.04
About this product
- DescriptionLyndon Johnson s War on Poverty has long been portrayed as the most potent symbol of all that is wrong with big government. Examining the long War on Poverty from the 1960s onward, this book makes a controversial argument that the programs were in many ways a success.
- Author BiographyAnnelise Orleck is a professor of history at Dartmouth College. She is the author or editor of four previous books including Storming Caesars Palace: How Black Mothers Fought Their Own War on Poverty. Lisa Gayle Hazirjian is an activist and independent scholar.
- Author(s)Lisa Gayle Hazirjian
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication15/09/2011
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Weight920 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byAnnelise Orleck
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.