Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £0.99Trending at £1.01
- £31.99Trending at £32.32
- £11.67Trending at £13.78
- £24.99Trending at £27.53
- £13.25Trending at £15.87
- £8.69Trending at £10.95
- £12.09Trending at £12.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe war on terror has been in effect since 2002, when United States troops first invaded Afghanistan. War efforts have expanded from military action to legislation such as the PATRIOT Act and domestic applications. This book examines these issues with statistics, legal opinions, and information about legislation.
- Author BiographyAuthor Paul Ruschmann, J.D., is a legal analyst and writer based in Canton, Michigan. He received his undergraduate degree from the University of Notre Dame and his law degree from the University of Michigan. A member of the State Bar of Michigan, he specializes in legislation, public safety, traffic and transportation, and trade regulation. He is also the author of several other titles in the Point/Counterpoint series, including Legalizing Marijuana, The War on Terror, Media Bias, Tort Reform, and Miranda Rights.
- Author(s)Paul Ruschmann
- PublisherChelsea House Publishers
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitlePoint/Counterpoint: Issues in Contemporary American Society
- Place of PublicationBroomall
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChelsea House Publishers
- Content Notefull-colour photographs, elements of the argument, resources, sidebars, index
- Series Edited byAlan Marzilli
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.