Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £28.07
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £23.07
About this product
- DescriptionImages of war saturated American culture between the 1940s and the 1970s, as US troops marched off to battle in World War II, the Korean War and the Vietnam War. Exploring representations of servicemen in the press, government propaganda, museum exhibits, literature, film and television, this work traces the evolution of the combat soldier.
- Author BiographyANDREW J. HUEBNER is assistant professor of history at the University of Alabama in Tuscaloosa.
- Author(s)Andrew Huebner
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2008
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Content Note18 illustrations, notes, bibl., index
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.