All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fantasy
About this product
- DescriptionFinds the Holy War continuing its inexorable march southward. But the suspicion begins to dawn that the real threat comes not from the infidel but from within... The Holy War stands on a knife edge. If all is not to be lost, the great powers of the world will have to choose between their most desperate desires and the end of the world.
- Author BiographyR. Scott Bakker is a student of literature, history, philosophy and ancient languages. He divides his time between writing philosophy and fantasy, though he often has difficulty distinguishing between them. He lives in London, Ontario.
- Author(s)R. Scott Bakker
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication07/07/2005
- GenreScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleThe Prince of Nothing
- Series Part/Volume NumberBk. 2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2005
- Out-of-print date24/02/2010
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight815 g
- Width151 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine44 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.