All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionPopular and scholarly history presents a one-dimensional image of Napoleon as an inveterate instigator of war who repeatedly sought large-scale military conquests.
- Author BiographyGeneral Michel Franceschi began his military career in 1951 at the officer's school at Saint-Cyr and concluded it in 1990 in the rank of General de Corps Armee (General of Corps). General Franceschi's profession encouraged the study of military history. A Special Historical Consultant to the International Napoleonic Society, General Franceschi is the author of Democracy Massacred: Witness in New Caledonia (1998) and Corsica: The Voice of the Silent Majority (2001).Doctor Ben Weider, a businessman of world-wide stature, built an industrial empire at the head of the International Federation of Body Building, which he founded and over which he presided for decades. Dr. Weider is the author of many published works translated into forty languages, including The Murder of Napoleon (1986, 1999), with David Hapgood, which provided scientific proof of the poisoning of the Emperor at Saint Helena. Dr. Weider founded in 1995 The International Napoleonic Society (INS), a non-profit association based in Montreal. France awarded Dr. Weider the distinction of chevalier of the Legion of Honor in 2002.
- Author(s)Ben Weider,General Michel Franceschi
- PublisherCasemate Books
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationHavertown
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCasemate Books
- Content Note32 colour photos & illus
- Width159 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.