All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfter the success of The Watch Book in 2015, this new follow-up volume, just as beautifully done, is a must-have. Informative text and many pictures highlight 24 additional watch brands and show their unique features and quirks.
- Author BiographyGisbert L. Brunner, born in 1947, has been working with precision time-keeping instruments since the 1960s, primarily wristwatches. During the quartz watch crisis in the 1970s, he discovered a new love for the seemingly moribund mechanical timepiece as well. His passion for collecting chronographs led him to publish his first magazine articles on the subject in the early 1980s. Brunner has since written more than 15 books about the field and is in demand worldwide as a public speaker.
- Author(s)Gisbert Brunner
- PublisherteNeues Publishing UK Ltd
- Date of Publication30/09/2016
- GenreAntiques & Collectables
- Place of PublicationKempen
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintteNeues Media GmbH & Co. KG
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Most relevant reviews
- beth_jay107 Jan, 2017by
great book for collection
Super attractive for the bookshelf, really good read, absolutely great imagery of watches
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £19.25Trending at £26.93
- £17.75Trending at £25.00
- £16.42Trending at £24.99
- £13.36Trending at £20.65
- £14.89Trending at £19.94
- £9.58Trending at £12.96
- £11.66Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.