All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFour lives. Four defining moments which will bring them together.
- Author BiographyAnne Berry was born in London in 1956, then spent much of her infancy in Aden, before moving on to Hong Kong at the age of six, where she was educated. She worked for a short period as a journalist for the South China Morning Post, before returning to Britain. After completing a three-year acting course, she embarked on a career in theatre, playing everything from pantomime to Shakespeare. She now lives in Surrey with her husband and four children. 'The Hungry Ghosts' is her first novel and won the Amazon Rising Stars award for Autumn 2009.
- Author(s)Anne Berry
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlue Door
- Weight252 g
- Width130 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.57Trending at £4.93
- £4.66Trending at £4.86
- £4.77Trending at £4.91
- £9.51Trending at £10.58
- £4.77Trending at £5.38
- £4.59Trending at £5.58
- £4.77Trending at £4.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.