All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £46.44Trending at £50.87
- £14.41Trending at £15.22
- £22.72Trending at £29.99
- £18.56Trending at £19.53
- £12.35Trending at £14.49
- £10.44Trending at £15.73
- £14.70Trending at £21.43
About this product
- DescriptionThe Wave Concept Iterative Procedure (WCIP) method has found an increasing number of users within electromagnetic theory and applications to planar circuits, antennas and diffraction problems.
- Author BiographyHenri Baudrand is Emeritus Professor at the University of Toulouse; INPT, UPS; LAPLACE; ENSEEIHT in France. Mohammed Titaouine is Associate Professor in the Faculty of Technology, University of Batna 2, Algeria. Nathalie Raveu is Professor at the University of Toulouse; INPT, UPS; LAPLACE; ENSEEIHT; CNRS in France.
- Author(s)Henri Baudrand,Mohammed Titaouine,Nathalie Raveu
- PublisherISTE Ltd and John Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication12/08/2016
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintISTE Ltd and John Wiley & Sons Inc
- Width165 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.