Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.36
- £39.18Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionCanada is a prosperous country, but this prosperity is being stressed by demographics, pressures on the public purse, and low productivity growth. This title articulates a strategy for moving the Canadian economy towards higher-value products, describing the steps to improve things in the short term and prepare strategically for the long term.
- Author BiographyTom Brzustowski is RBC Professor of Commercialization of Innovation at the Telfer School of Management at the University of Ottawa, and Chair of the Institute for Quantum Computing at the University of Waterloo. His remarkable career as an engineer, researcher, professor, and public servant spans more than 40 years. He is an Officer of the Order of Canada and a Fellow of the Royal Society of Canada. In 2006, he was awarded the Gold Medal of the Professional Engineers of Ontario.
- Author(s)Tom Brzustowski
- PublisherUniversity of Ottawa Press
- Date of Publication22/01/2008
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleGovernance Series
- Place of PublicationOttawa
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Ottawa Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight240 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.