CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.48Trending at £5.03
- £25.99Trending at £27.29
- £7.17Trending at £10.37
- £9.51Trending at £9.68
- £10.43Trending at £11.98
- £4.03Trending at £4.08
- £8.31Trending at £9.76
About this product
- DescriptionDiscusses conditions of social class and the ways in which class is produced in educational institutions and families, while interrogating and challenging our understandings of social class as it is linked to race, gender, and nation.
- Author BiographyLois Weis is State University of New York Distinguished Professor of Sociology of Education at the University at Buffalo, State University of New York.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/01/2008
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, 16 black & white tables
- Weight725 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byLois Weis
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.