Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £5.27
- £20.99Trending at £22.49
- £30.68Trending at £41.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis little book contains verses about everyday life that appeal to my sense of humour. Suffering from Parkinson's has made me look at life in a different way. I still find humour in everyday situations, although there can be moments of sadness.
- Author(s)Jane E. Smith
- PublisherNew Generation Publishing
- Date of Publication05/03/2014
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Generation Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight97 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.