All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA breath-taking family story that will change the way you think of India.
- Author BiographyAatish Taseer was born in 1980. He is the author of Stranger to History: a Son's Journey through Islamic Lands, a Costa-shortlisted first novel, The Temple-Goers and the highly acclaimed Noon. He has also written for the Sunday Times, Prospect and Esquire. He lives between Delhi and New York.
- Author(s)Aatish Taseer
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication28/01/2016
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight410 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementMain Market Ed.
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £3.59Trending at £6.98
- £5.43Trending at £8.99
- £7.92Trending at £10.96
- £5.95Trending at £8.99
- £4.39Trending at £6.98
- £6.27Trending at £7.99
- £5.46Trending at £10.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.