All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text is a guide to the causes and consequences of today's family trends, demonstrating that historically-informed perspective can be as helpful in sorting through many family dilemmas as going into therapy and much more help than listening to today's political debates.
- Author BiographyStephanie Coontz is a member of the faculty of Evergreen State College in Olympia, WA, where she is a historian and an expert on American culture.
- Author(s)Stephanie Coontz
- PublisherINGRAM PUBLISHER SERVICES US
- Date of Publication18/04/1998
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1998
- ImprintBasic Books
- Weight271 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.49Trending at £4.83
- £3.63Trending at £3.72
- £4.24Trending at £4.78
- £22.29Trending at £23.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.99
- £19.24Trending at £19.71
- £10.20Trending at £10.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.