All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe young scribe Iker has finally realised that, in pursuing Pharaoh Senusret with his hatred, he chose the wrong target, and that the real enemy is elsewhere. The enemy, the one who is attacking the Tree of Life at Abydos, is in fact the Herald, that individual who is rallying troops on the borders in order to invade Egypt and annihilate her.
- Author BiographyBorn in Paris in 1947, Christian Jacq first visited Egypt when he was seventeen, went on to study Egyptology and archaeology at the Sorbonne, and is now one of the world's leading Egyptologists. He is the author of the internationally bestselling RAMSES series, THE PLACE OF TRUTH series and the stand-alone novel, THE BLACK PHARAOH. Christian Jacq lives in Switzerland.
- Author(s)Christian Jacq
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication05/09/2005
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Series TitleMysteries of Osiris
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Out-of-print date29/02/2008
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Most relevant reviews
- angus758718 Dec, 2014by
excellent author - gives a a more colourful picture of ancient Egypt and its society. books need to be read in sequence
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £11.48Trending at £15.01
- £3.76Trending at £8.00
- £7.75Trending at £9.02
- £7.39Trending at £10.00
- £6.10Trending at £8.00
- £4.49Trending at £7.00
- £10.20Trending at £20.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.