All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis handy guidebook describes the 730km Way of St James pilgrim route from Le Puy-en-Valey in central France to Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port in the Pyrenees. The camino route descriptions include the history of the pilgrimage, places of interest and accommodation. Suitable for all abilities but a basic level of fitness is required due to the distance.
- Author BiographyAlison Raju is a former teacher of French, German and Spanish to adults and the author of two other current Cicerone guides to pilgrimage routes: The Way of St James -Spain, and Via de la Plata. She is also the author of a forthcoming two-volume Cicerone guide to the Via Francigena, the historic pilgrim route from Canterbury to Rome.
- Author(s)Alison Raju
- PublisherCicerone Press
- Date of Publication17/03/2010
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationCumbria
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCicerone Press
- Content Note20 colour maps and 60 colour photographs
- Weight270 g
- Width116 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.