All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTen years after it was first published, this is still the leading resource and reference for all those interested in cross-cultural and current forms of shamanism--now with a new introduction and a list of current shamanic resources.
- Author BiographyMichael Harner, PhD, has practised shamanism and shamanic healing for more than a quarter of a century. He is the founder and director of the Foundation for Shamanic Studies in Norwalk, Connecticut.
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication12/10/1990
- GenreMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date31/05/2013
- Weight242 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- 634906200@delet...18 Apr, 2011by
the way of the shaman
Covers an awful lot of stuff, with some quite unusual viewpoints. Some of the info not applicable to the UK. Certainly gave me food for thought.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.