CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £14.86Trending at £17.00
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.10Trending at £6.27
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £11.71Trending at £12.90
About this product
- DescriptionReveals everything needed to make delicious wines - both reds and whites - from start to finish. This book divulges the many practical advances made in the past few decades and demonstrates that do-it-yourself winemaking is now simpler and more rewarding than ever. It shows that making your own wine is not only easy but also a pleasure.
- Author BiographySheridan Warrick is part of an active Bay Area winemaking community, with more than thirty vintages behind him. He is a freelance editor and the former executive editor of Health and Via magazines.
- Author(s)Sheridan Warrick
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication25/09/2015
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note26 line illustrations, 5 tables
- Weight544 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.