Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive social theory of the Internet and networked information economy, this work describes how patterns of information, knowledge, and cultural production are changing - and shows that the way information and knowledge are made available can either limit or enlarge the ways people create and express themselves.
- Author BiographyYochai Benkler is the Joseph M. Field '55 Professor of Law at Yale Law School, Yale University.
- Author(s)Yochai Benkler
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication23/10/2007
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note10 b-w illus.
- Weight771 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.22Trending at £22.45
- £23.53Trending at £23.86
- £18.29Trending at £22.03
- £20.44Trending at £21.21
- £36.00Trending at £38.34
- £26.11Trending at £28.54
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.