All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThroughout history, the weather has been responsible for the deaths of more people than the spear, bullet or atomic bomb. Following his acclaimed THE HINGE FACTOR, Erik Durschmied now casts his experienced and entertaining eye over history's dramatic changes through climate.
- Author BiographyErik Durschmied was born in Vienna in 1930. After the Second World War he emigrated to Canada. A television war correspondent for the BBC and CBS, Durschmied covered every major crisis including Vietnam, Iran, Iraq, Belfast, Beirut, Chile, Cuba and Afghanistan. Winner of numerous awards, Newsweek wrote 'Durschmied is a supremely gifted reporter who has transformed the media he works in.' And in Le Monde: 'He's survived more battles than any living general.' He lives in Paris and Provence with his family.
- Author(s)Erik Durschmied
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication04/01/2001
- GenreNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Paperback
- Content Noteb/w integrated
- Weight234 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £23.48Trending at £24.50
- £20.52Trending at £21.10
- £13.79Trending at £18.95
- £19.26Trending at £25.89
- £13.91Trending at £19.99
- £17.34Trending at £22.47
- £17.42Trending at £24.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.