All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPuzzle or pastiche? This mischievous, intriguing and playful debut novel from an Australian science professor is a genre-defying adventure.
- Author BiographyRobert Edeson: Robert Edeson was born in Perth, Western Australia. He has been a consultant anaesthetist and researcher, publishing in the neuroscience, biophysical and mathematical literatures. The Weaver Fish is his first novel.
- Author(s)Robert Edeson
- PublisherGallic Books
- Date of Publication18/04/2016
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAardvark Bureau
- Weight227 g
- Width127 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £4.81
- £1.63Trending at £2.21
- £5.47Trending at £5.62
- £4.08Trending at £5.94
- £20.90Trending at £30.40
- £13.99Trending at £14.30
- £2.50Trending at £3.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.