Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £6.41+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom New York Times bestselling author of The Wedding Dress comes The Wedding Chapel. A lonely wedding chapel built as a tribute to lost love just might hold the long-awaited secret to hope and reconciliation.
- Author BiographyRachel Hauck is the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA TODAY bestselling author of The Wedding Dress, which was also named Inspirational Novel of the Year by Romantic Times and was a RITA finalist. Rachel lives in central Florida with her husband and two pets and writes from her ivory tower. Visit her online at rachelhauck.com Facebook: rachelhauck Twitter: @RachelHauck
- Author(s)Rachel Hauck
- Date of Publication17/11/2015
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight335 g
- Width139 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.59Trending at £4.90
- £4.66Trending at £4.81
- £4.66Trending at £4.79
- £4.44Trending at £5.88
- £4.77Trending at £4.90
- £8.57Trending at £8.92
- £4.59Trending at £5.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.