All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnnie is planning her wedding to second husband, David. But first she must meet a publishing deadline, so goes to Cornwall for some space. But no sooner has she arrived than visitors start arriving to disturb her peace.
- Author BiographyCatherine Alliott worked in London as a copywriter in advertising. She now lives in Hertfordshire with her husband, a barrister, and their three children.
- Author(s)Catherine Alliott
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication16/08/2004
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Out-of-print date02/04/2006
- Weight689 g
- Width159 mm
- Height32 mm
- Spine243 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.57Trending at £4.94
- £5.88Trending at £5.99
- £4.66Trending at £4.87
- £4.44Trending at £5.90
- £4.77Trending at £4.92
- £4.77Trending at £5.38
- £4.59Trending at £5.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.