All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe journal of six months planning a traditional wedding with a modern DIY twist. It covers everything from flowers and invitations to venues and outfits.
- Author BiographyLaura Bloom is a writer and consultant who started out as a personnel and training manager. A published author, she writes novels and literary historical fiction. Her interests are travel, food and competitions, which she has combined to win a number of major cookery awards. She is married (at last), lives in Cheshire and has one son.
- Author(s)Laura Bloom
- PublisherCrimson Publishing
- Date of Publication21/02/2005
- GenreMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationIpplepen
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWhite Ladder Press Ltd
- Out-of-print date26/06/2008
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.84Trending at £14.99
- £3.84Trending at £4.63
- £8.99Trending at £11.95
- £8.32Trending at £9.97
- £5.29Trending at £6.18
- £10.18Trending at £10.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.