All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides information on what you need to know to plan a wedding, from organising flowers to keeping the peace between relatives, with a special emphasis on keeping the budget down without letting it show. This is the author's journal of her own wedding, with information and advice.
- Author BiographyLaura Bloom is a writer and consultant who started out as a personnel and training manager. A published author, she writes novels and literary historical fiction. Her interests are travel, food and competitions, which she has combined to win a number of major cookery awards. She is married (at last), lives in Cheshire and has one son.
- Author(s)Laura Bloom,Richard Craze,Roni Jay
- PublisherCrimson Publishing
- Date of Publication26/03/2007
- GenreMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationIpplepen
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWhite Ladder Press Ltd
- Out-of-print date06/02/2013
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.97Trending at £10.13
- £25.00Trending at £32.98
- £6.54Trending at £9.98
- £12.20Trending at £14.84
- £9.97Trending at £10.10
- £9.60Trending at £14.50
- £19.38Trending at £29.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.