All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first in a brand new series introduces Kiki Carlow, a woman on a mission to create her perfect wedding.
- Author BiographySam Binnie was the 2005 winner of the Harper's/Orange Prize Short Story Competition, and lives in London with her husband and two children. She is still embarrassed that she forced people to camp at her wedding. The Wedding Diaries is her first book. She is currently writing The Baby Diaries, which will be published in March 2013, and suffering flashbacks to the horrors of antenatal classes.
- Author(s)Sam Binnie
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication16/08/2012
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAVON, a division of HarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight250 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,B-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.47Trending at £4.97
- £33.40Trending at £39.22
- £8.36Trending at £15.33
- £12.77Trending at £13.46
- £7.88Trending at £9.98
- £10.32Trending at £13.47
- £5.38Trending at £5.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.