All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.39Trending at £6.43
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.12Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £18.71Trending at £20.39
About this product
- Author(s)Michael McConnell
- PublisherUniversity of Minnesota Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2016
- GenreBiography: General
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Minnesota Press
- Weight408 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Author BiographyMichael McConnell and Jack Baker are America's first legally married gay couple. They were married in Minneapolis in September 1971 in a small ceremony officiated by a Methodist minister, with an official license issued by a rural Minnesota county. They met in 1966 in Norman, Oklahoma. In 2010, Michael retired from the Hennepin County Library and Jack retired from his careers in law and engineering. They live in Minneapolis. Gail Langer Karwoski is an author and educator based in Athens, Georgia. She met Michael McConnell and Jack Baker in 1972, the year after they were married. She is the author of many books for young readers, most recently When Hurricane Katrina Hit Home.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.