All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionThis enlightening narrative takes a look at the wedding night-its origins, history, customs, cultural expressions, and fictional representations through the ages.
- Author BiographyJane Merrill is a freelance writer who has published articles in 50 magazines and written books on popular culture, self-help, and child-rearing. Chris Filstrup is a librarian at Stony Brook University, Stony Brook, NY, and the author of China, from Emperors to Communes and Beadazzled-The Story of Beads.
- Author(s)Chris Filstrup,Jane Merrill
- Date of Publication07/04/2011
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Note14
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.