All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.19
- £21.69Trending at £24.78
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.52Trending at £6.63
About this product
- DescriptionIn The Weight of All Flesh, what Marx characterized as the dual character of the labor embodied in the commodity is shown to be a two-body doctrine transferred from the political theology of sovereignty (and its inherent doxa of the King's Two Bodies) to the realm of political economy.
- Author BiographyEric L. Santner is The Philip and Ida Romberg Distinguished Service Professor in Modern Germanic Studies at the University of Chicago. Kevis Goodman is is Associate Professor of English at the University of California, Berkeley.
- Author(s)Eric L. Santner
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication28/01/2016
- Series TitleThe Berkeley Tanner Lectures
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight410 g
- Width144 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byKevis Goodman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.