Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis concise guide provides everything you need to know about deep pressure and using weighted blankets to help with sensory integration, improve sleep, lessen anxiety, ease chronic pain, and more. Based on up-to-date research, it dispels online myths and provides reliable information on selecting safe and effective weighted blankets.
- Author BiographyEileen Parker has autism and sensory processing disorder. She discovered weighted blankets while in sensory integration therapy, which inspired her to run her own weighted blanket business for six years. Her background is in PR and journalism. She is now a full-time writer and lives in Minnesota, USA. Cara Koscinski is an Occupational Therapist with over 18 years' experience. She owns The Pocket Occupational Therapist, a company that provides in-home services and consultations to school districts, and is the author of The Parent's Guide to Occupational Therapy for Autism and Other Special Needs, also published by JKP. She lives in South Carolina, USA.
- Author(s)Cara Koscinski,Eileen Parker
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication19/05/2016
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
Most relevant reviews
- bigalancrump201...01 Jul, 2016by
very good reading
it is very good to read
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.00
- £31.49Trending at £34.19
- £13.79Trending at £20.01
- £23.44Trending at £40.21
- £9.70Trending at £10.26
- £20.62Trending at £29.99
- £4.45Trending at £4.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.