Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.31
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe Welfare State and Life Transitions uses the lens of key life stages to highlight changes in these transitions and in available resources for citizen support within nine European welfare states.
- Author BiographyEdited by Dominique Anxo, Linnaeus University, Sweden, Gerhard Bosch, University of Duisburg-Essen, Germany and Jill Rubery, Alliance Manchester Business School, University of Manchester, UK
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Edited byDominique Anxo,Gerhard Bosch,Jill Rubery
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.