Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.04Trending at £9.29
- £9.60Trending at £11.20
- £15.50Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £9.35Trending at £10.39
About this product
- DescriptionPresents information on developments in our understanding of cat behavior, considers the ways in which cat welfare is assessed, and addresses the successes and failures of the relationship between cats and humans, including feline behavior disorders. This book also deals with the problem of stray and unwanted cats in shelters.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/04/2007
- GenrePets & Equine
- Series TitleAnimal Welfare
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 3
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight960 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byIrene Rochlitz
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.