All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis stimulating and comprehensive study of the period between the establishment of the new Tudor administrative framework and the outbreak of the Civil War offers a well-grounded and fascinating survey of the attitudes, opinions and responses of the gentry to the political and religious circumstances in which they lived.
- Author BiographyJohn Gwynfor Jones is a professional historian and a prolific writer in both Welsh and English on sixteenth- and seventeenth-century in religion, society and culture.
- Author(s)John Gwynfor Jones
- PublisherUniversity of Wales Press
- Date of Publication31/10/2016
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWales
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUniversity of Wales Press
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £28.33Trending at £31.72
- £33.06Trending at £44.95
- £19.32Trending at £27.49
- £7.60Trending at £9.41
- £25.51Trending at £37.33
- £14.30Trending at £16.58
- £19.20Trending at £30.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.